School Readiness Group
This structured multidisciplinary group aims to help children develop the necessary skills required for a successful transition to Prep.
Focus areas include:
• Following instructions, listening to stories, answering questions
• Drawing, tracing & cutting
• Sequencing & matching
• Concept development
• Basic letter, sound & number skills
• Hand-eye coordination & motor sequencing
• Social skills
• Self-help skills
For kids aged 4-5 years starting Prep in 2019.
New clients require intake session - $90
Limited places available. Call now to register your interest!
Tuesday 8 January 2019 – Thursday 24 January 2019
Tuesdays and Thursdays
1.5 hours each
$95.00 per session*
Optional: Report for Transition to School completed post group - $90
* Private health insurance rebates may be available.