School Readiness Group
This structured multidisciplinary group aims to help children develop the necessary skills required for a successful transition to Prep.
Focus areas include:
• Following instructions, listening to stories, answering questions
• Drawing, tracing & cutting
• Sequencing & matching
• Concept development
• Basic letter, sound & number skills
• Hand-eye coordination & motor sequencing
• Social skills
Download the School Readiness Group flyer here.
For kids aged 4-5 years starting Prep in 2020.
Approximately $95 per session. Clients may use NDIS or HCWA/Better Start funding.
New clients will require an initial 30-minute consultation - $95
Limited places available. Call now to register your interest!
4 x 1.5-hour sessions:
Wednesday 8th January 20
Wednesday 15th January 20
Wednesday 22nd January 20
Wednesday 29th January 20
- Approximately $95 per session
- Clients may use NDIS or HCWA/Better Start funding
- Report for Transition to School completed post group - $90
* Private health insurance rebates may be available.
- $95.00 per session