School Readiness Group
This structured multidisciplinary group aims to help children develop the necessary skills required for a successful transition to Prep.
Focus areas include:
• Following instructions, listening to stories, answering questions
• Drawing, tracing & cutting
• Sequencing & matching
• Concept development
• Basic letter, sound & number skills
• Hand-eye coordination & motor sequencing
• Social skills
For kids aged 4-5 years starting Prep in 2020.
Approximately $95 per session.
New clients will require an initial 30-minute
Limited places available. Call now to register your interest!
6 x 1.5-hour sessions:
Monday 6th January 2020
Friday 10th January 2020
Monday 13th January 2020
Friday 17th January 2020
Monday 20th January 2020
Friday 24th January 2020
Pricing: $95 per session
* Clients may use NDIS or HCWA/Better Start funding
Optional: Report for Transition to School completed post group $90
* Private health insurance rebates may be available.
- $95.00 per session