Psychologist | Youthrive, HelensvaleMake a Referral
Kasey is a registered psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency and a Member of the Australian Psychological Society. She has completed a Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) and MSc Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology.
Kasey has particular interests in depression, anxiety disorders, self-harm, suicidal ideation, Autism, ADHD, issues relating to gender and sexual identity, low self-esteem, and poor social skills. She is also passionate about teaching protective behaviours, and in working with high-functioning young people to manage stress and expectations and to achieve their goals.
“I am passionate about assisting children and families to utilise their strengths and reach their full potential – to thrive, not just survive.”
- Coaching Accreditation Program – Growth Coaching International
- Indigenous Psychological Services’ Mental Health Assessment of Aboriginal Clients & Suicide Prevention in Aboriginal Communities
- Applied Suicide Intervention and Skills Training (ASIST)
- 1-2-3 Magic and Emotion Coaching licenced practitioner training
- Engaging Adolescents licenced practitioner training
- Every Day with ADHD Parenting and Behaviour Management Training
- ABA Therapist Training
- Building Connections for separated parents licensed practitioner training
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Fundamentals
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy introductory training