Would you like to join our team?
Psychologist / Clinical Psychologist (full or part-time)
- Full Time
- Here's what we are looking for:
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Psychologist / Clinical Psychologist to join our growing Springfield clinic. The role is full-time or part-time (flexible on days if part-time; minimum 2 days).
- Delivering early intervention, therapeutic and educational interventions to children and families.
- Providing psychological assessment and therapy to children and youth aged 0-18 years.
- Providing support through a range of service modes such as individual therapy, groups for children, and parent training programs.
- Collaborating within a multidisciplinary team.
- Fostering family/carer inclusive practice.
- Facilitating social learning, community connectedness, good health and wellbeing.
- Tertiary qualifications in psychology.
- Must hold full registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA.
- Immediate eligibility as a Medicare provider.
- At least two years’ experience working with children and young people with complex needs, including autism spectrum disorder, developmental delays and disability.
- Experience providing psychological assessment and therapy to children and young people.
- Well-developed communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Experience administering the Autism Diagnostic Observation Scale – Second Edition (ADOS-2) will be highly regarded.
About the remuneration and benefits
- Excellent base salary +
- 9.5% superannuation +
- Additional bonus incentive (opportunity to increase income by achieving set KPIs)
To apply please submit (1) cover letter addressing key criteria in the position description and (2) CV.
- Contact Person:
Amy McAlister (Chief Operating Officer) on 0433 598 894 or email@example.com