Would you like to join our team?
Psychologist (full-time or part-time)
- Full Time
- Here's what we are looking for:
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Psychologist to join the team at our Helensvale clinic. The role is full-time or part-time (flexible on days / hours if part-time).
- Delivering early intervention, therapeutic and educational interventions to children and families.
- Providing psychological assessment and therapy to children and youth aged 0-18 years.
- Providing support through a range of service modes such as individual therapy, groups for children, and parent training programs.
- Collaborating within a multidisciplinary team.
- Tertiary qualifications in psychology.
- Must hold full registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA.
- Immediate eligibility as a Medicare provider.
- At least two years’ experience working with children and young people with complex needs, including autism spectrum disorder, developmental delays and disability.
- Experience providing psychological assessment and therapy to children and young people.
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
About the benefits
- **Excellent base salary** plus 9.5% superannuation.
- In addition to the base, there is extra income opportunity from achieving goals.
- Flexible working conditions; great professional development opportunities working with experienced clinicians.
To apply for the position please contact:
- Amy McAlister (Chief Operating Officer)
- 0433 598 894
- Contact Person:
Amy McAlister (Chief Operating Officer) on 0433 598 894 or email@example.com