Would you like to join our team?
Psychologist / Clinical Psychologist – full or part-time
- Full Time
- Here's what we are looking for:
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Psychologist / Clinical Psychologist to join our growing Springfield clinic. The role is full-time or part-time (flexible on days if part-time; minimum 2 days).
- Delivering early intervention, therapeutic and educational interventions to children and families.
- Providing psychological assessment and therapy to children and youth aged 0-18 years.
- Providing support through a range of service modes such as individual therapy, groups for children, and parent training programs.
- Collaborating within a multidisciplinary team.
- Fostering family/carer inclusive practice.
- Facilitating social learning, community connectedness, good health and wellbeing.
- Tertiary qualifications in psychology.
- Must hold full registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA.
- Immediate eligibility as a Medicare provider.
- At least two years’ experience working with children and young people with complex needs, including autism spectrum disorder, developmental delays and disability.
- Experience providing psychological assessment and therapy to children and young people.
- Well-developed communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Experience administering the Autism Diagnostic Observation Scale – Second Edition (ADOS-2) will be highly regarded.
About the remuneration and benefits
- Excellent base salary +
- 9.5% superannuation +
- Additional bonus incentive (opportunity to increase income by achieving set KPIs)
To apply please submit (1) cover letter addressing key criteria in the position description and (2) CV.
Equipping kids and young people with the skills they need to thrive
Closing Date: 18 March 2019
- Contact Person:
Amy McAlister (Chief Operating Officer) on 0433 598 894 or email@example.com