Q-Interactive Now Available
Youthrive now offers the latest digital system that makes your child’s assessment process more efficient, flexible and convenient for you and your child.
Q-Interactive offers a range of oral language and cognitive assessments for your child, using the efficiency of iPads to analyse and administer scores. For your convenience, this technology is now available in Youthrive’s four clinics – Helensvale, Robina , Springfield and North Lakes.
What are the benefits?
Your child receives the most up-to-date and accurate assessments
Q-Interactive provides an increased accuracy in observing, recording notes and an individual analysis of your child’s results, due to online scoring.
These up-to-date and accurate assessments are able to:
1. Identify areas of academic strength and development for your child.
2. Inform decisions about your child’s eligibility for educational support.
3. Support potential diagnosis of a specific learning disability or oral language difficulty.
4. Assist with identifying goals for therapeutic intervention.
Current assessments include:
· Clinical Evaluation of Language Fundamentals – Fifth Edition (CELF-5)
· The Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children – Fifth Edition (WISC-V)
· The Wechsler Individual Achievement Test – Third Edition (WIAT-III)
Efficient, flexible and convenient!
Due to the digital nature of Q-interactive, Youthrive is now able to offer a faster turnaround time in completing the assessment and receiving a report for possible diagnosis. This also allows for a reduction in wait times for assessments to be completed.
Q-Interactive also allows the tests to be consolidated in the one place, which creates easier portability, and consequently, Youthrive can now offer off-site assessment within a school environment.
Make contact with your local Youthrive office to see how the Q-Interactive score can assist your child.