Are you an educator wanting to learn more about how to best support the kids in your classroom? Or are you a parent wanting help with your child’s fussy eating or toileting?
Whether it’s developing an understanding of different diagnoses and developmental challenges or devising strategies to manage your classroom, we are here to help!
Youthrive now offers 2 hour professional development sessions for only $50 per person!*
Some of Youthrive’s sessions on offer:
Mealtimes & Toileting
These sessions are designed for early childhood educators and parents of young children.
In the mealtimes sessions we explore:
– Picky eaters and problem feeders
– How posture impacts mealtime success
– The sensory aspects to food exploration
– Building good food explorers
– When and where to get help
– Mealtime myths
In the toileting sessions we explore:
– Toileting development in the early years
– Diet and its impact on toileting
– Constipation and bladder incontinence in the early years
– The internal workings of the body
– Strategies to reduce day wetting, constipation or night continence
Download the Mealtimes & Toileting flyer!
ADHD & Sensory Processing Disorder
This professional development session is designed for educators who would like to learn more about the ADHD and Sensory Processing Disorder diagnoses.
In this session you will:
– Develop an understanding of Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD), what these diagnoses look like in the classroom and how to identify them
– Devise strategies to improve attention and concentration in the classroom
– Gain insight from an occupational therapist and a psychologist
Download the ADHD & Sensory Processing Disorder flyer!
If you have a particular professional development topic in mind, please let us know! We would love to create a session catered to your school’s needs.
For more information or to register your interest, please click here.
*Minimum attendance of 30 people required