We are seeking passionate Part-time and Full-time Speech Pathologists to join our amazing team in Robina. Working within a multidisciplinary team, you will provide assessment and intervention services to children and young people aged 0 to 18 years.
Why should you consider working for Youthrive?
- We are committed to supporting a work-life balance through flexible working arrangements. This may include flexible start times, part-time hours to support personal commitments and work from home (as appropriate).
- We want to see every clinician within our organisation succeed professionally which is why you and your team leader will create an individual development plan tailored to help you meet your career goals. You will be provided with clinical supervision, one-on-one sessions with your team leader and engage in discipline-specific meetings. You will also participate in in peer development activities such as case discussions, joint sessions and in-services.
- Conveniently located in Robina close to public transport and Robina Town Centre – avoid city parking and traffic!
- Our permanent positions will give you peace of mind that comes with job security, and you will be part of an amazing team of clinicians who support each other with our values of being professional, ethical, caring and collaborative.
- We prioritse health and wellbeing at Youthrive and offer Employee Assistance Program through Benestar.
- Youthrive is a social enterprise with profits going towards leading child protection service, Act for Kids, so you can also be assured that by working with us you will have a wide-reaching community and social impact.
What are the remuneration & benefits?
Youthrive clinical positions are classified under the Health Professionals and Support Services Award. Remuneration classification is based upon skills and experience:
- Health Professional Level 1 – Above award annual salary $78,995 – $90,093 per annum plus superannuation (pro-rata for part-time)
- Health Professional Level 2 – Above award annual salary $93,745 – $102,583 per annum plus superannuation (pro-rata for part-time)
As a Youthrive employee you will have access to salary packaging through RemServ which can significantly increase your take home pay – ask us how! We also offer a bonus scheme with uncapped bonus potential and a separate professional development allowance.
What are the core tasks of a Youthrive Speech Pathologist?
- Deliver assessment and intervention services to children and young people aged 0 – 18 years.
- Participate in clinical case discussions to ensure holistic care is provided to clients.
- Facilitate group programs.
- Create discipline-specific content and participate in sharing of professional knowledge to colleagues, clients and other stakeholders.
What skills and qualifications do you require to work for Youthrive?
- At least two (2) years’ experience working with children and young people with complex needs including autism spectrum disorder, developmental delays and disability.
- Proven knowledge and experience of a range of evidence-based interventions for children and young people.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Speech Pathology and Certified Practising Speech Pathology status with Speech Pathology Australia.
- Queensland Working with Children Check (Blue Card).
- NDIS Worker Screening Clearance.
- Immediate eligibility as a Medicare provider.
- A current driver’s license.
- Full vaccination with the prescribed number of doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccination or have an approved medical exemption.
If you have questions about any of our vacancies, please contact Chris Dickson, Team Leader on 07 5575 7122.
If you are interested in this position, please click the “Apply” button at the top of this advertisement.