At Youthrive, we are passionate about children’s development and assisting children to reach their full potential. Youthrive provides an integrated therapy service, including psychology, speech pathology and occupational therapy, at four convenient locations across South-East Queensland. Our evidence-based interventions equip kids and young people with the skills they need to thrive.
Youthrive offers clinical assessments, counselling and parent support, individual therapy, multidisciplinary therapy and workshops for parents and children. We believe in working closely with families to get the best outcomes for all. This includes making sure our involvement doesn’t end in the clinic – we also work within schools and the community too!
School services include:
- Visiting school-based therapy and assessment services, including speech pathology, occupational therapy and psychology.
- Group programs
- Secret Agent Society – Helping kids aged 8 to 12 years crack the code of emotions and friendships.
- Playing and Learning to Socialise (PALS) – Teaching social skills to children aged 3 to 6 years, including greetings, turn-taking, asking for help and dealing with emotions.
- Girls With a Purpose – Helping girls express and acknowledge their feelings and guide boundaries for healthy physical development and mental health.
- The Alert Program – Assisting students to understand and recognise their level of alertness and to identify appropriate strategies to change how alert they feel.
- Professional development sessions for educational professionals.
- Conducted at your school by a Youthrive clinician, the professional development in-service sessions provides knowledge, understanding and insight on a specific topic of relevance to your school’s needs, such as ADHD and Autism in a learning environment, and working with children with behavioural issues.
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact your nearest Youthrive clinic at www.youthrive.com.au/contact