Youthrive is a social enterprise, aligned to Act for Kids and generates income to fund the delivery of programs to prevent and treat child abuse and neglect. We provide an integrated service including psychology, speech therapy and occupational therapy to kids and young people. Our evidence based interventions in both individual and group format equip kids and young people with the skills they need to thrive. We are a growing organisation with offices in Northlakes, Robina, Helensvale and soon to open in Springfield with further plans for expansion in 2017 and beyond.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Psychologist to join our new clinic in Springfield. The role can be offered full-time or part-time, being flexible is important to us and getting the right people on board is vital to our success. Responsibilities include:
- Delivering early intervention, therapeutic and educational interventions to children and families.
- Providing psychological assessment and therapy to children and youth aged 0-18 years.
- Providing support through a range of service modes such as individual therapy, groups for children, school based interventions and parent training programs.
- Facilitating social learning, community connectedness, good health and wellbeing.
- Fostering family/carer inclusive practice.
- Collaborating within a multidisciplinary team.
About the benefits
- Excellent base salary (well above award wages) + superannuation
- Flexible working conditions (option of full-time or part-time)
- Opportunity to be part of establishing new practice
- Great mentorship and development by experienced team leader
Equipping kids and young people with the skills they need to thrive