Would you like to join our team?
Speech and Language Pathologist
- Part Time
- Here's what we are looking for:
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Speech and Language Pathologist to join our team at our Helensvale clinic. The role is permanent part-time. We have some flexibility around working days.
- Delivering early intervention, therapeutic and educational interventions to children and families
- Providing discipline-specific assessment and therapy to children and youth aged 0-18 years
- Providing support through a range of service modes such as individual therapy, groups Fostering family/carer inclusive practice
- Facilitating social learning, community connectedness, good health and wellbeing
- Tertiary qualifications in speech language pathology.
- Professional accreditation with the Speech Pathologists Board QLD.
- At least 2 years’ experience working with complex clients, including Autism Specific Disorder and developmental delays.
- Experience providing assessment and therapy to children and young people.
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Immediate eligibility as a Medicare provider
About the benefits
**Excellent base salary. In addition to the base, there is extra income opportunity from achieving goals **
- Excellent base salary (well above award wages) + superannuation
- Flexible working conditions
- Great development opportunities working with experienced Clinical Directors and peer mentors
To receive a position description or to apply for the position (please include a cover letter and CV) please contact Amy McAlister, Clinical Director and Senior Speech Pathologist, on 07 3204 5200 or email@example.com
Equipping kids and young people with the skills they need to thrive
- Contact Person:
Amy McAlister (Clinical Director and Senior Speech Pathologist) on 07 3204 5200 or firstname.lastname@example.org